New Africa Broadcasting Network was founded by a seasoned Journalist, Moses Adedeji in 2014 as a communication platform dedicated to African-Americans and African Immigrant communities to give the continent of Africa fair representation in the United States.
New African Broadcasting Network (NABN) uses its communication platform to discuss and disseminate information relevant to the well-being and welfare of African immigrants in the United States of America and emerging issues on the Continent of Africa.
NABN-TV broadcasts through internet TV, traditional TV stations, and with our affiliated stations around the world.
The objectives of New Africa Broadcasting Network NABN-TV involves highlighting the great accomplishments of Africans in the diaspora through a series of biographical features and documentaries. NABN-TV has successfully begun instrumenting the positive “re-branding” of the perception of Africans throughout the world.
- To provide African immigrant communities with information related to their historical, socio-cultural, economic, spiritual and political background.
- Encourage and highlight activities within African Immigrant community.
- To provide informative, entertaining and educational programs for the general public.
- To promote and deliver multi-cultural programming which celebrates diversity in African-American and African Immigrant communities.
- To promote tolerance and diversity by exposing African-American views to a larger world view point.
- Offering and promoting new education learning opportunities for a diverse population.